1. Take turns to throw a dice and move figures along the board.
2. Red field = Take a red card, answer the question correctly and collect 3 points.
3. Blue field = Take a blue card, answer the question correctly and collect 2 points.
4. Yellow field = Take a yellow card, answer the question correctly and collect 1 point.
!Questions vary in difficulty depending on the points awarded!
5. Hooray!!! field = take a shortcut forward climbing up the ladder and take a card.
6. Rabbit field = take a shortcut forward following the rabbit and take a card.
7. Snake field = go back sliding with the snake and take a card.
8. Bomb field = go back to the start
9. Game over after the first player reaches the Finish field.
10. The first player at the Finish field gets 10 extra points.
11. Add up all the points awarded in the game.
12. The winner is the player with the most points.
Red, blue and yellow cards
For the best result:
Print out all pages on a light cardboard paper (about 160gr) .
Then use white glue to stick fronts and backs of corresponding card colours together.
Let dry and cut out the cards.
Don't forget to print out your playing board above!
Present Continuous and free time activities
Playing cards to go with the board game. Based on vocabulary related to free time activities and present continuous practice - affirmative, negative, questions and short answers.
Sports and Activities